Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Promises

Did you know that dark chocolate is good for you? Well, my husband tells me it's good for his blood pressure. Since I want to support him in his desire for good health, we often share a handful of Dove chocolates after dinner. I usually ignore the little messages inside the wrappers, but tonight I read them. Here's what they said:
  • Smile at yourself in the mirror (no thanks)
  • There's no excuse not to dream (agreed)
  • Get your feet massaged (yeah, right)
  • When two hearts race, both win (another agreed)
  • Naughty can be nice (I'm scared)
  • Hey, why not? (Why not what? Could prison be involved? That's why not!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dark chocolate is good for you! And I LOVE IT!! And I love Dove chocolates...in case you wanted to know. :) And I have not seen Ella in a long time, she is so cute! Gracie is also, the two of us have never met. How sad!