Thursday, January 12, 2006

Motorcycle Lessons












I am patiently waiting for my Tangerine Stella scooter to come in. I signed up to take the class for my M Class license quite a while ago, assuming that I would have already gotten my scooter and would have been able to have plenty of practice before the class. But no such luck. My class starts on Saturday and I realized today that I had never even been on a motorcycle. Daddy to the rescue. It felt a little like I was 16 again...Daddy teaches Ashley to drive.

It definitely takes some getting used to. It was actually a lot harder than I expected. Ben came up to the office with the kids so Nolen got a chance to ride, too. Ben wasn't in the best mood because he accidentally hit the ordering station at Sonic when he pulled out and put a nice little dent in the car - but having a ride on the motorcycle certainly lifted his mood. Thanks Em for taking the pics. That was a great idea!

1 comment:

Emily Adams said...

Ashley, my dad read your blog & wanted to compliment you on your scooter choice. He told me he owned the model of Vespa the Stella was modeled after back in the 60's when he was in high school. His was blue.
cool