Thursday, January 19, 2006

Exciting CHA Stuff

Well, the biggest trade show of the year is upon us. I don't think I've ever been as calm before a show as I am now. There's a few odds and ends I need to do, but there are no all-nighters in my near future.

At the show, we're launching a new line of products called Route 99 - great product all designed to retail for just a dollar! We designed a new icon, Scooter Girl, to represent the feel of the collection. She's hip, stylish and fun; and she races through her busy day on the most affordable wheels out there. We're even giving a scooter away at the show. Can't wait!

There's been an energy around the office lately that has been indescribable...good energy...great energy. I'm not sure what it is - maybe we just feel ahead of the game for once. We all feel like this will be the most exciting CHA yet! So here's a sneak peek at two of our new items - Clear Accents and Flat Paper Clips. There's more to come in the next few days...

4 comments:

Curdie said...

What a cute logo! Good luck at the show!!

Anonymous said...

wow - cute stuff! Can't wait to buy it...
Janet

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful! I love dollar stuff. Guilt-free shopping! When??

Liz

Anonymous said...

wow what cute stuff!
christiscraps