Tuesday, January 10, 2006

A Facial with Smirnoff

Ahhhh...what an excellent day! A little creativity goes a long way. Kate and I worked on new product today. It was wonderful to have the ideas flowing and getting so many details nailed down. We really didn't get working on anything until 2:30 and I left her house at 5:30 but dang those were some productive 3 hours. The exciting part is that we have a ton more ideas to work through! I'm celebrating the fun with a night of facial masks and a Black Cherry Smirnoff Twisted - it's the only one I have so I better enjoy it. My two year old daughter is begging for a sip...tempting...but better not. I'm hoping my face doesn't go up in flames tonight. I started with a cleanser, followed by a scrub, then a cleansing mask, a moisturizing mask, Microderm Abrasion scrub and finally a super-moisturizing mask. That's about 2 weeks worth of skincare shoved into an hour. I'll tell you if it does any good.

I have to get back to work after the kids go to bed...press release to review and some other writing to do. And I really, really need to take the Christmas decorations down. It's infinitely depressing to still have the house decorated for Christmas on the 10th of January. I'm sure the neighbors are talking.

2 comments:

kateolynch said...

i had beer we could have had today during our brainstorming session plus many other beverage options

Ashley said...

We'll have to do it again, but remember, I have to drive home. And if I come over on my scooter next time, that could be bad.