Thursday, January 12, 2006

Mad Science Layout

I'm so dang behind in my scrapbooking it's ridiculous but I'm working diligently to catch up. I'm working on all of Nolen's birthday parties...one year at a time. This was one of my favorite birthdays. It was his Kindergarten party. We had a "Mad Scientist" come to the Magic Scraps office and put on a fantastic show for the kids. The colors for the party were lime and silver.

I loved using the Birthday Clear Details on this layout. I can't believe they're discontinued. I love them so much. (Get them while you can!) I also loved using our Virtual Metal letter stickers. These are awesome - so intricately cut. I especially love the star shape and the asterisk. I also got to use some of our newest product from our Route 99 line - our cool dollar line that I'm really excited about. The green boomerang and the blue bubbles are from the new Clear Accents. These little sheets have 10 colored transparency shapes that pot out and include 6 fasteners. You can layer the pieces like on the bubbles or just use them by themselves like the boomerang. Best part? NINETY-NINE CENTS! Yahoo! It's such an incredible value! Here are all of the designs that will be available - Stars, Gears, Retro, Trinkets, Flowers, Circles.

No comments: