Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy New Year!

Yesterday was a great New Year's Day. I was completely engaged in my craft for 10 hours. I cropped with Virginia and Bernie and the Scrap Bucket in Plano, TX. I don't know that I've ever really cropped at a store before - certainly not in the last 3 years. I've hosted countless crops as a store owner but rarely was able to participate, so yesterday was reviving. I didn't get nearly done what I wanted to but I have a mission and a goal and am now somewhat organized. I've decided to take over the living room and leave my stuff out indefinitely, much to my husband's dismay. I need to be able to work on it constantly but still be with my family. I hated leaving them yesterday.

Today, I'm off to see Narnia with Ben and Nolen. My sister is keeping the babies so the three of us can have an outing...like the old days when Nolen was an only child.

I'm anticipating a new toy this week that is going to change my lifestyle completely. Can't wait!! And no, it's not excercise equipment though that wouldn't be a bad idea.

No comments: