Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I'm on the radio!


So Fun!! This was my second time to be on the show and wow...what a difference a year makes! I was so much more nervous last year but this time it was fun...I really enjoyed it! You can listen here: http://www.worldtalkradio.com/archive.asp?aid=7544 Hee, hee... you can even dowload the MP3 :)

Well...my world has been non-stop...as usual! It seems I feel out of breathe most of the day...

I really had a great time in Atlanta! Just loved it! We had a little mix up with some of the kits for the class and I was just AMAZED at how Emily handled it...with such ease! She's so good at turning something bad into something so good! The rest of our week is surely to be consumed with come some serious kit packing...but it's all for good reason! I'm just so pleased with the understanding of all those CKU attendees. The Atlanta folks were really, really happy people...THANK YOU!! I was particularly sad that I didn't have more hang time with ScrappyGuy...I haven't forgotten about you!!

I have mountains of work to complete tonight...more than would fit in a single day...but Ben just got back from Starbucks so that should help me:)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The radio show sounded awesome, Ashley!!

Mmm...starbucks. Now I want a Caramel Frap (with extra caramel, of course!)

Anonymous said...

I just listened to your "big appearance" - sounds like things are going great for you. I used to shop at Scrappy's all the time and look forward to coming to the lounge!

Jenny

Emily Adams said...

Ashley, without your calm & support I never could have gotten through it so gracefully. You are my rock!

Speaking of rock...you really rocked the radio yesterday - good job!