Monday, August 07, 2006

Something Fun...

Well, I don't know what came over me tonight...but I confessed to my husband that I'd like to have another baby. What is wrong with me!? Not now...no...more like 3 years from now. And it all depends on getting this new business up and running. Let's put it this way...if God presents the opportunity again, I'll take it. There's just something about all these rug rats running around that I love! ...the giggles and goofiness...we'll see.

My computer has a power supply issue and it likes to overheat and shut down in the middle of saving important documents. I have this problem daily...my fault...I bought the generic power supply and you get what you pay for. Well, it happened just now and while I wanted to scream profanity from the top of my lungs, I refrained and picked up the American Baby magazine that just came in the mail. I'm glad I did because I got a good laugh out of this door hanger for a baby's room.

Cute site! Check it out here: www.mimiscollection.com

3 comments:

Unknown said...

he he he...that tag is so cute!! love it!

I am off to read the true confessions blog now - thanks for the link! I really "needed" another thing to read while I am at work! ;)

Curdie said...

woohoo!!! Another baby! :)

I went to the website to check out the other door hangers. I definately can identify with "You wake her, you take her"

Anonymous said...

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?! LOL!