Sunday, July 01, 2007

My Target find!

When I was at Target the other day, I came across one of those deals where it's so cheap you just can't help yourself. When I bought this magnetic collage set, I couldn't even tell exactly what it was. But for $2.50 (orig. price $9.99) I figured I could afford to find out. To my delight I found a 13 x 13 magnetic board with 3 stair-stepped frames with mighty magnets. Then I saw it - a 12 x 12 layout with the pics used on the layout popped up in the frames.

So I made this page and stuck it up on my fridge. I cheated and used one of the frames from another set. I actually went back to Target with my Boston Market friend Karen and bought all the white ones they had. They'll make awesome presents!

Since our retirement sale is in full swing...I decided to use one of the many awesome items being retired. For the "My Crew" page I used Saskia's Bubblegum kit. I added a few none retirement items: one of Luiza Garay's grunge overlays and Jana McCarthy's Grungy! stars.

I also had fun making this template, so if you like it, you can download it here.

13 comments:

Bird Stalker Photography said...

Thank you so much for the template! love it and love the magnetic board!

Bev

Mary said...

Thanks somuch, love the template and what you did with the frames, Awesome!!!

~marnel!

Peggy said...

Adorable layout! Thanks for sharing your find at target and the template.

Anonymous said...

AWESOME template!
TY for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Awesome template. Hope I can find those white boards at my Target. So cute. TFS! Robin

AmandaGale said...

Ashley - this turned out SO CUTE!!!!! Fantastic find - don't you love that feeling when you find a jem and it's on clearance at that!!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is a fabulous idea. Love the look of it on the fridge. On top of it, is this a "SMILE" ? Looks good, tto, from what I can see. Thanks for the template. Now I must go and check out Saskia's kit.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the template!
Thanks for the lesson on Friday night too!

Boston Market Karen

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for this great template!!!

Renata Pamplona said...

Thanks for the template, when I saw your layout I thought immediatelly on the template. Loove it!

:)

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for this beautiful template. Thanks so much for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Such a cute template! This will be fun to use - Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this great template.
I enjoy reading your blog. Seeing your pictures.
You have such a beautiful family.