Friday, June 29, 2007

Amanda made me do it

Amanda has been at it again - making a TON of new templates. And since I live and die by them, this is good news for me. She just completed 3 more 2-pagers and needed a sample of one of them in use...perfect excuse for me to do some more scrapbooking. So when Ben walks by with his eyebrows raised and wondering why I'm "playing" again, I can explain to him that this is an important marketing function and I am working!

We didn't do a lot over Spring Break this year but we tried to do something fun and cheap every day. One day we went to Glen Rose, TX and met my cousins at Dinosaur Valley. We had such a great time and hiked as high as we could go. Wendy is my cousin's wife but they've been married forever. After we did the park thing, we went to my cousin's house in Stephenville. They have some property there and are renovating an old home. In the meantime they all FIVE live in a 400 square foot cabin. It's totally crazy but looks like so much fun. My cousin is an Aggie who hocks bull sperm, which just shows there's a job out there for everyone. I used Emily Farnworth's Zuzu's Petals and her Watercolor Alpha to create this layout.

Today I'm taking it easy. I should be cleaning the house...but I'll get to that eventually. We got 2 extra kids this morning because my friend is recovering from a medical thing and when I went to Target, I ended up bringing another child home - a girl that goes to school with Nolen who just loves my little girls...only I could leave with 2 kids and come back with 3. So now everyone is playing and we have built in babysitters for the day.

1 comment:

Curdie said...

"only I could leave with 2 kids and come back with 3"

You're right, only you. :)

Great LO! I've had my eye on Zuzu's petals.

Laura