Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Home from Chicago

...but the full recap will have to wait. Amanda, the official photographer, is off in the woods camping so I have no pics! I can't possibly tell the full story without my (I mean her) pictures! It was an awesome trip. The best I can remember. Everything is falling in place. God is awesome!

One of the things on my extensive to do list before I left for Chicago was to finish the t-shirt design for my son's school. Unfortunately I couldn't get it done in time, so it was first on the list when I returned home. So yesterday and today I cranked out some fun stuff! I'm so excited! I only hope the final product looks as good as these renderings!

4 comments:

Emily Adams said...

FANTASTIC!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome home!
Love the tshirts!

Curdie said...

oooooooooooo, can I get a blue one?

Anonymous said...

Hi ms. ashley i have a new blog it is amymzalfini.blogspot.com And i LOVE the new t-shirts. I really want a pink one. Call me if you need a baysitter anytime.