Friday, July 06, 2007

Celebrate Nature

It's the ungodly hour of 6 am. I've been up since 4:30. And normally I would be hating life, but since we're about to load up in the car and drive an hour to pick Nolen up from camp, I'm a-ok! I can't wait to get a hold of that boy!

The designers from the site have been working hard on some great nature kits that you don't want to miss. And they are 30% off this weekend. I personally can't wait to play with them! I went camping in May and haven't even started those pages, so this is perfect timing for me.

I hope everyone has a fantastic Friday. Here's a fun Word Art freebie that's yours for stopping by :) Download it here.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the nicely done word art!

Renata Pamplona said...

Thanks for the wordart, it´s great.

AmandaGale said...

Great kits! Can't wait to shop! Thanks for the freebie! :)

Marta said...

Thank you for the nice word art!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the awesome wordart....

PSharp said...

Great wordart. Thank you.