Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy 4th of July!

We're about to leave to pick up Popeye's Fried Chicken and hang out at my mom's house for the day. It should be fun...but there's something big missing today. It's my son! He's at camp. His first "spend the night" camp. I miss him so much! He's always the first one up in the morning so to wake up every day in a quiet house is sad. I didn't even realize how precious our time is together in the morning before everyone else wakes up. Now I know.

I'm sure he's having a blast! I can't wait to hear all of the stories. We'll be picking him up on Friday. I can't wait!

Here's a page I just finished from dropping him off on Monday. He went with several boys from the church and his Sunday School teacher.



I used one of Amanda's Get'er done templates, her Funky Fourth kit (which is 40% off today), one of her travel rubons, and Emily Farnworth's tag from her Zuzu's Petals and the shoe lace from Chip.

Be sure to grab up the Freedom Freebies we're offering today!

1 comment:

AmandaGale said...

Awwww, I'm sure you are missing Nolan! But good for you, already scrapped an off to camp page - talk about being on the ball! :)

Hope you had a great 4th! :)