Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Paul Jagger Beach


In May, I became an aunt for the very first time! It was very exciting but scary because little Paul was born premature. He spent a couple of weeks in the NICU. I made this page for them to hang in their room using Amanda's Photo Stackers ~ Fill 'er Up! I told you I'm addicted to her templates! This collage really told the story of those first days. I've never seen my brother so happy. And I think the baby has the coolest name!

The girls finally met their cousin on Sunday. We left straight from church, picked up my mom, stopped by Sonic for corn dogs and limeades and drove to the Casa View area of Dallas where John and Autumn live. It was a beautiful day! John had Tejano music playing on the back porch while the girls played on their jungle gym and their dog pranced around with a log in his mouth. You know you're Texan when there's not an ounce of Mexican heritage in your family but you still listen to Tejano music! We stayed for a couple of hours, then went home and all took naps. I just scrapped the day. Emily Farnworth's stuff was perfect for the pages. I used her Plug n’ Play Templates-Collection 1. I really just love two-page spreads. And I used one of her My Three Son's kits - this one was Chip.

4 comments:

AmandaGale said...

What a cutie!!! Corny Dogs and a new cousin...makes for a very fun Sunday! :)

Love what you did with the template sets - aren't they great helpers!!!

Anonymous said...

TOO cute. I just can't believe how much Gracie & Ella have grown. They are absolutely beautiful little ladies!!
Jen Rawley

Curdie said...

I'm loving all the new LOs. I really like that arrow with the journaling space.

Great pictures!

Laura

Unknown said...

aw what a cutie!! love that spread with all the photos! I might have to try that template to use with all the pics we have of our little girl. Sounds like you had a great day with the girls!