Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Summer Fun

The girls and I ran up to my local public pool and played in the splash area today. You just can't beat it - $1.50 and unlimited fun! I'm really trying to do something every day with the kids, even if it's a walk around the neighborhood. To heck with the dishes!

So...the Potato Bar is still going and here's what I did with $1.98 tonight! I used one of Amanda's Templates and Tamra Burwick's Paper Packs to create this page. These items are here just for the Potato Bar, so if you want them, better hurry:)



Gracie loved the pool today! I'm so glad I went. Now, off to make Rice Krispy treats with the Ella:)

4 comments:

AmandaGale said...

Great layout! $1.50 is a great price, I think I'd be making it a weekly trip!!!

And YUM on the Rice Krispy treats! I think Abigale and I are going to make some brownies tonight for this weekend....should be interesting! :)

Curdie said...

I love the picture of Gracie marching along...all the pictures, actually. That's a perfect template for the pool, too.

Tanya Nichols said...

you made rice Krispy treats...
blink
blink
ill email you my address.........
:P

Tamra said...

Hi Ashley! LOVE that LO - it is so cute! That's a great template and that kit looks perfect with those pictures, too :)