Monday, June 25, 2007

Rain, rain, DON'T go away!

Our weather has been crazy around here. Lots and lots of rain! I personally love the rain. I woke up to the sound of soft thunder this morning and I was immediately excited. It's like rain automatically gives you a license to sleep a little late, curl up on the couch and watch the tube...or if you're my kids, run up and down the sidewalk like wild banshees. The second they see the rain falling all three run outside and play in God's sprinkler. It's really an awesome thing. Such pure and simple pleasure. Nevermind a bathing suit. Fully clothed is much more fun. So tonight I scrapbooked their adventures. Nolen runs too fast for me to catch him on camera, so it became a Gracie and Ella page.



I used another one of Emily's Plug 'n Play templates, and Rikki's If it Bends it's Funny kit.

4 comments:

AmandaGale said...

You are on a roll with your scrapbooking - super cute page at that!!! Aren't you glad you got a new lens for your camera?!? :)

I know what you mean about the rain! We had a lazy day around here, I even scrapped a page!

Curdie said...

Isabelle has that same shirt that Gracie is wearing. Target on sale, woohoo!

We played in the rain today too!

Anonymous said...

I love your layout. 2 pagers are my favorite and yours is super cute. Fun pics, and Emily's template is great for it. Thanks for using my kit.

Tanya Nichols said...

Love purple and I ADORE the first photo on page 1. Her face says it all!