Saturday, May 20, 2006

Tiffany Tillman, Provo update and the Potato

Well, it's 4 am in Provo, UT and I can't sleep to save my life. I had some crazy dream about trying to teach with roaches and rats running around our feet and now I can't seem to get those visions out of my head. Just lovely. Perfect time to update the blog...

On Tuesday, I had the most awesome visit with Tiffany Tillman, a new 2006 CK Hall of Fame winner. We're totally kindred spirits. We swapped fun ideas and visions for the future. Our daughters are just 4 days apart, too. How cute are these girls together? And Lita is the sweetest thing ever.

I left for Provo on Wednesday and have had a really enjoyable trip. 8 years in the scrapbooking industry and this is my first time to Utah. Crazy! The mountains are gorgeous, the air is clean, it's just amazing.

Emily is on fire! She feels great and is rockin' the house as usual.

We had several hours to hang out so we went to the mall which sounds really lame but when you rarely get to shop without kids running around, this is a real treat. Ella is now the proud owner of SIX pair of flip flops! I also bought these cute matching t-shirts for my little monkeys. Can't wait to do a photo shoot.

Our newest project is [say a little prayer] just hours from going live. We had one little glitch to get past last night...not sure if it was resolved yet...but it should be... So take a look when you get a chance - www.polkadotpotato.com - and be sure to sign up for the newsletter so you can find out about the grand opening and all the fun things we're doing.

Better try to get more zzzzzz's. 8 am is right around the corner.

8 comments:

Pamela Lambie said...

Hey, Ash!

I hope the trip to Provo was fun. I can't wait to have the opportunity to Tiffany. I am looking forward to dinner tomorrow night.

See you then.
P.

Pamela Lambie said...

Sometimes you leave out a word...

If is supposed to say, "I can't wait to meet Tiffany."

Anywho.

P,

Amanda said...

I went to CKU & did your make-n-take the first day! Loved it!! I went to All My Memories yesterday and they didn't have any of your stuff, so I had to get online today and order a bunch. Fun, Fun , Cute stuff. Love it. Hope you enjoyed Utah. I live here and love it.

Funky Finds said...

I want that tee (I'm 27...do you think it will fit? LOL) and can I just say that I absolutely love the name Polka Dot Potato!!!! Good luck.

Heather said...

Can't wait to see what Polka Dot Potato has going! I'm starting to come down with the Digi Bug!

Anonymous said...

Well done!
[url=http://eambutlo.com/jrab/qcpi.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://gpuvaiur.com/gmvq/uzxf.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Great work!
My homepage | Please visit

Anonymous said...

Thank you!
http://eambutlo.com/jrab/qcpi.html | http://buosoylu.com/skcx/hofx.html