Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Not an "official" blog entry

Okay, I know how pathetic of a blogger I am and I really will give a full account of the last few weeks...soon. I'm a binge blog reader and becoming a binge blog writer...I'll get better.

But here's a glimpse into my last 72 hours:
  • I've slept just 8 hours
  • Finished a major portion of my 2005 taxes for my accountant {I hate taxes and have procrastinated 'til the last minute...and the most ridiculous part is that we're owed a return}
  • Nearly finished my CKU Home Study Album - Count your Blessings
  • Turned my son into the principal for not doing his homework...again! He's now grounded from EVERYTHING but books and physical exercise...and he's still hasn't finished his homework tonight.
  • Did some major first aid on Gracie b/c the poor thing got a hold of the hot water spigot on the water cooler and majorly scalded her hand. She cried for well over 2 hours straight and now has great big blisters popping up.
  • Spent time with my sister and step sister who surprised my mom with a visit from Florida this week.
  • ...And this is in addition to the regular day to day family and Magic Scraps stuff

See why I don't blog more? Coffee is finished brewing so I have to go. It's never a good sign when I start a pot of coffee at 10 pm.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh no! I hope Gracie's hand is ok!! You are definitly a busy bee. Hope you find some time for yourself every once in a while!!

Ashley said...

Well, her hand is in pretty bad shape. It's killing me. She seems to be okay with it. I don't think it's hurting too badly but I feel like someone needs to take my mother card away.