Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Memory Trends

We're here! Me and Ben ALONE! In Las Vegas! What a dream come true. Thanks mama for taking care of the kids!

I do miss the kids a ton. I'm so worried about Gracie's hand. It looks aweful but she doesn't seem to be bothered by it.

Nolen worked 5 hours last night on a social studies project that was due today... I'm so proud of him that he finished it. Not real proud that he waited until the last minute...but at least he won't have another trip to the principal's office.

I'm so bummed...there's an event tomorrow evening with my high school class - Class of '90 - that I'm missing b/c I'll be on a plane. I hope everyone has a blast and we do it again. I would so be there if it was at all possible...

Here's a pic of me and Ben in the booth:

4 comments:

kateolynch said...

You guys look cute! I am glad that you are having a good time! The white shirts. . .take me back to Memory Trends 2002. . .dang that seems like a long time ago. . .do you have black pants on? :-)

Unknown said...

aw! you two are so cute! no wonder your kids are so cute too!! Enjoy your "couple time" (amongst 1000s of other people!!) LOL. cant wait to hear how the show went once you get back.

Curdie said...

wow, alone time, awesome!

Anonymous said...

Hey Ashley, It was wicked cool to meet IRL. Lets stay in touch. I think we will all be together again at CHA, right? Check out my Memory Trends recap and album at my blog www.marycanavan.typepad.com
say hi to Ben.