Friday, June 16, 2006

Scrapbookers DREAM Garage Sale!!

Oh my goodness, have we accumulated some stuff!!! We're having a garage sale on Saturday, 9 - 5 at the Magic Scraps office. COME - you will NOT be disappointed!! As many of you know, I'm pretty much a digital gal now so I've got some really awesome stuff I'm selling for cheap, cheap, cheap! LOTS of 4/$1.00 stuff. Plus Emily and Virginia are digging out lots more goodies from their homes. Teachers, crafters, scrapbookers, kids...all should come b/c there's something for everyone! Don't worry, if you can't come tomorrow, we're going to do it again on the 8th of July - different stuff!

Check here if you need a map: www.magicscraps.com/garagesale

We look forward to seeing you there!

PS - Cash only so hit the ATM on the way here:)

1 comment:

scrapbdazzled said...

I heard the garage sale was a great success, I missed this one, but I want to shop at the next one in July!