Thursday, April 27, 2006

Cool looks

Yesterday I came across a couple of designs that I thought were cool.

Random design no. 1: The Container Store's "Glorious Gift Wrap" brochure was mailed to my house and I think this wrapping paper is truly glorious. I love the mostly white look with the spots of color thrown in and the use of black...just stunning. It makes me want to go get one of those crazy design coloring books from Michael's, just color in some of the design and hang them all over my refrigerator.

Random design no. 2: The girls watch Noggin in the morning which turns into The N later in the day...a pre-teen station that is pretty much wrong. Regardless, there is a show starting in a few days called Summerland which Nolen will under no circumstances be allowed to watch...but the logo is really cool so I took a pic.

Do you think I can write off my Tivo since I have to have it in order to take random pictures like these?

Enough of the randomness. I have a lunch date at Saltgrass...yum!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Hey there Ashley. I stumbled onto your blog this morning while searching for some cool new products----I laughed at all your "catch-up categories" and I feel your pain :) I am new to the scrapbooking and blogging world (www.kristygussio.blogspot.com) and I too live near Dallas---Rockwall actually. Just wanted to say a quick hello. PLease let me know if you know of any fun scrapbooking events coming up in the area (especially for beginners...) Kristy

Heather said...

Gosh.. that Container Store paper would be an AWESOME patterned paper! LOVE it!