Saturday, April 01, 2006

Classes, Crops, Crocs and Caribou

Less than 18 hours left in Chicago…but we had an AWESOME time! Kate & I are here for CKU and while we totally over-booked ourselves, we still made time for some fun. Tonight was a total highlight for me. We visited this really awesome concept store called Studio D – tons of cool electronics, i-pods, trendy office stuff supplies, albums, journals and a digital classroom where they teach digital scrapbooking! It was so much fun!!!! Kate and I digi-cropped our time here in Chicago.

I was amazingly lucky tonight – I won Photoshop Elements 4.0! I was really wanting it but knew there was no way I could justify the $100 expense. I’m just thrilled and can’t wait to get home and play. I met Lynda tonight who is a total kindred spirit. She’s super cool and I can’t wait to get to know her better. Another completely fun thing about tonight is that 2 of the other girls in the class are from Dallas too! What are the odds???

We are now in love with Crocs and Caribou coffee which you can read about more here: Kate’s Blog

2 comments:

Virginia said...

OMG!! Congrats on the winning PS!! OK, I haven't looked, but I bet you get the orange crocs, to match your scooter! Hope you have a great time!
Virg

Emily Adams said...

Great digi layout! love the shoes...