Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Birthday Breakfast

 
11 years ago today, I was a 24 year old girl in a hospital bed. Now I'm the mom of the most precious 11 year old boy in the world. My sweet Nolen.

Last night Ben bought some Mrs. Baird's Grab 'n Go Donuts for Nolen's breakfast this morning. We thought that would be a real treat for him. At about 2 am when we were both up and working on our Back to School Sale, we decided it would be fun to make a donut cake with candles and all. So, we that's what we did. And he was serenaded by his paparazzi mom.

I hope he has a great day today. He didn't realize that a packet was due today and 5th grade teachers are less than forgiving, even on your birthday, so he got out of the car with a great big tear in his eye. I'm praying for mercy.

In PDP news, today starts our Back to School, Back to Sanity Celebration! Be sure to check out the great deals on our Back to School items, pick up some freebies and spend $10 and get my word art kit free!

1 comment:

Ben said...

I'm glad he liked it. I wish I could have been awake for it ;)