Tuesday, August 14, 2007

We are so out of here!


Well, not really. But maybe soon....

We're leaving for Rockport, TX in about...oh...5 hours or so.

Am I packed? No.

Are my kids packed? No.

Am I done working? Heck no!

Instead I'm blogging at 2 am and watching QVC on the computer. I've never personally bought anything off QVC...but my sweet friend Virginia has bought a purse (or 2) for me :) And she called tonight to tell me that a product that I developed with Magic Scraps was on the show! It sold out the first time and they brought it back. And while Magic Scraps is no longer and I have no "claim" to the product... I know it's mine and that's good enough for me!

Today was our 17th wedding anniversary! And August 18th is my 35th birthday! And before you finish doing the math and start jumping to conclusions, our oldest child is just 10 years old. We were just young, impatient and in love! And we're lucky enough to still be together to talk about it.

We decided to spend our special days at the coast, relaxing and enjoying our family. But my sisters will there so hopefully we can still have a good time. I'm kidding...kind of :) My poor sister Elizabeth is spending the night at the Atlanta airport. She's stuck...couldn't make the last flight to Dallas on her Delta Buddy Pass. Hopefully we'll see her shining face sooner or later.

Okay, I have about 6 print orders calling my name.

One last thing...in honor of our anniversary save 17% off everything you download from the site!

1 comment:

The Snider Family said...

Congratulations! I love the wedding picture. You guys look so in love! Have a great time on vacation... Now... It's 3:40AM... What else do I need from PDP???
Take care!