Monday, July 17, 2006

What do you do when...

Question: What do you do with the squirt toys that were in the bathtub when your baby girl takes the biggest BM of her life?

My daughters were taking a bath together when all of a sudden, Ella, my 2.5 year old, jumps out screaming at the top of her lungs. Gracie, oblivious to what the hubbub was all about, was happily splashing the now brown tinted water. Of course they had every toy know to mankind in the bathtub with them. So I guess I need to go bathtub toy shopping soon...

I've been a little MIA lately, mostly b/c I've dedicated every waking hour to work of some sort. If it's not Magic Scraps, it's Polka Dot Potato. But God is doing something fun in our lives and we remain faithful that this hard work will pay off.

We had an unbelievable vacation. It was so great that I cried when we drove away. I love the Texas coast. The bay breeze, the palm trees...everything. It rained a lot but it didn't bring us down in the least bit. It was great just hanging out. Here are some of my favorite pics from the trip:

The beautiful sunset from the cottage pier

a self-take of me and Nolen hanging out together on the pier...the only picture of me from the whole trip. :)

We were met with some rain...okay, a LOT of rain...during the dolphin show at the Texas State Aquarium in Corpus Christi.

Here are my cutie girls, Gracie & Ella

Now it's off to Chicago for CHA Summer. I'll be doing some Spud Club buying and if you want to know what the Spud Club is, then stay tuned to the Potato to learn more.

Out for now.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great photos, Ashley. As for the toys, get some bleach! LOL EW!

Anonymous said...

yikes, that's disgusting... sorry ashley, but that might be too much info for me... really glad i'm single and child-free at the moment... just not sure i can handle that yet. but way to go for you. :) have fun at cha!

Curdie said...

LOL, wow, what a mess. Poor Ella

There's only ONE picture of you from your vacation???? That's just not right. You need to convince Nolen to start taking pictures, or something.