Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Because I love to shock people...

Emily Adams tagged me and then wrote in her blog: "Who would shock me if they do this??? Ashley & Debby"

So...just to shock her, I'm actually going to complete this tag. Here are the simple rules:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs

Here are my {not so shocking} random facts:

*I didn't vote yesterday. (This is more of an admission of guilt)
*I love to bargain shop.
*I love mushrooms.
*I adore Rockport, TX
*I don't own a dress.
*I desperately want to learn more about photography.
*I visit Target on a daily basis.

So, here's who I'm going to tag: Amanda, Laura, Nicole, Tammy, Ben, Yvonne, and Melissa.

So, with Ben's new job, I can't help but listen every morning. They are in the middle of a contest...Hannah "Man" Tana...where dads have to dress up like Hannah Montana and lip sync to one of her songs. My 2 favs did not get into the finals - I'm so bummed. There is an excellent one in the running, so you'll have to vote here for entry F: Hannah "Man"Tana Finalists

Here are my personal favorites:



2 comments:

Virginia said...

Wow, 2 posts in such a short time!! I am surprised you took Emily's challenge, good job! I knew you were a Target addict, but never knew how bad it was! Maybe we need an intervention?!?! LOL

ybus said...

Target addict? Really, never would have guessed! lol

Love the videos, we up here don't get Kidd K,

Thanks so much for the tag!

y