Monday, December 11, 2006

He's a married man!



My brother John got married over the weekend! I'm so happy for him. The wedding was small and sweet. They truly seem happy together.

It seems I have some security issues on my blog b/c the Magic Scraps security certificate has not been renewed. I need to spend some time updating the location of my graphics. I really need to spend some time blogging. There's so much I want to write...but I'm in between lives at the moment... It's a painful, exciting and scary all at the same time. And with all that I need to get accomplished in these last weeks of December, blogging has just not been the priority...

But I'll definitely get back into the swing of things soon!

3 comments:

Funky Finds said...

hang in there! happy holidays!

Anonymous said...

hey busy girl, will we see you at CHA?

Curdie said...

Hello, Ashley

just had to drop by and comment about your cool, new, psychadelic header.

I have to say, grooovy, man.

Laura