Tuesday, December 27, 2005

To blog or not to blog..

This is the time of year that, like millions of others, I reflect on the year behind me and set goals for the year ahead. There are the standard superficial resolutions...lose weight, do more, stress less...those I make every year. Then there's the resolutions that I have to follow through with...spend more quality time with my precious family, scrapbook more, sleep more. Then there's the relatively unimportant decision that I must make...to blog or not to blog. I hate doing things half-way and since the my initial blog entry, I've written a whole zero times. How pathetic. So, I have to commit to this blogging thing once and for all. I really do like it. Here are the reasons I think it's valuable:
  • Writing is healthy.
  • Journaling everyday life will provide a written history to pass on.
  • Writing helps me be more creative.
  • Writing calms me down - makes me more reflective.
  • It's just fun!

Okay, so from here on, I will be a blogger. I may not do it everyday, but I'll at least try. I certainly am not short on topics. I have a very crazy life.

No comments: